We were invited to check out the Lego KidsFest in Columbus over the weekend! It was awesome! If you kids are LEGO lovers this is something you are not going to want to miss! The event was awesome with so many hands on activities for the kids!
* LEGO Model Museum: walk among life-sized models made from LEGO bricks
* Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
* Challenge Zone: the whole family is on the hook to show off their creative building skills in this emceed challenge
* Construction Zone: enjoy a creative build, play, and display area
* LEGO DUPLO: the youngest builders can explore building their imaginations and so many ways to play with DUPLO bricks
* Brick Battle Zone: join a team and compete in fun activities like relay races, tower speed build and bridge building contests
* Big Brick Pile: dive into the largest pile of LEGO bricks ever seen to build something amazing
* LEGO Art Gallery: create a custom masterpiece and display it for all to see
* Monochromatic Builds: limiting the materials to one color and one size creates amazing results
It amazes me what you can build with LEGOS. Check out these awesome characters.
“Since we began the LEGO KidsFest six years ago, we have been flooded with requests to visit more cities and regions across the country, but they don’t all have the space to host a KidsFest,” said Vince Rubino, senior events manager at LEGO Systems, Inc. “The LEGO Creativity Tour leverages some of the best of the LEGO KidsFest experience in a more flexible format to enable us to visit with even more families with an interactive, hands-on LEGO celebration.”
Check out the 2015 LEGO KidsFest tour dates below and get your tickets early! Events do sell out!
LEGO KidsFest is a giant LEGO event held over three days and filled with fun interactive, creative and educational activities for the whole family. Since 2009, LEGO KidsFest has made over 30 tour stops, visiting more than two dozen cities across North America.
This interactive LEGO extravaganza travels throughout North America and brings all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in an activity and entertainment-packed family event for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests. True LEGO fans can get creative in the LEGO & DUPLO® Construction Zones, meet and learn from LEGO Master Builders, participate in group builds, see dozens of large-scale and miniature models and displays made entirely from LEGO bricks, and much more!
Welcome to LEGO® KidsFest
2016 Tour Stops
North Carolina (Charlotte)
Missouri (Kansas City)
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.